Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye, Nangmin!

I finished my time at Nangmin Elementary School as the Native English Teacher last week. Here are a few comments from the notes students gave me. They are 4th and 5th graders and have vast differences in levels of English, so keep that in mind and be forgiving. Still, they make me smile!

"I wonder who the next English teacher will be. I think he/she will be better than you!"

"My name is ... I like you. Do you like me?"

"I really hate English, but when I and you are together English is change to fun subject."


"I thanks about you so much. Because you teaching the student excitely (?) and hot."

"I want you can marry and have cute babies."


"I saw many time you and your husband ride motorcycle. Your husband and you are very friendly and look good."

"You are the prettiest girl in the America!"


Teaching English the last year and a half has been a challenge, but I am thankful for the time God had me there. I pray that the things I learned will not be forgotten.

No comments: