Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break in GUAM!

Now that I am on an American schedule again, I get a week long Spring Break. My original plan was to go on a trip with a team from my new school, but after we found out about Daniel's brain cancer, we decided to leave the calendar open and consider me going to Kansas instead. As the time drew closer, Cory and I weren't convinced that was necessary, and he suggested I consider a ticket to Guam. The conversation went something like this:

Cory: "I think you should look into going to Guam."
Jen: "Really?"
Cory: "Yeah."
Jen: "Of course, dear, you know I'll do whatever YOU want."
Cory: "Pray about it."
Jen: "Ok."
Jen: "The answer's yes."

WHAT A BLESSING! I went to Guam, stayed with Tana, my former roommate, and had an AMAZING time seeing old friends! There were a few people I regret that I didn't get to see, but I was SO busy the whole week! It was so FUN! Here are some of the highlights!


California Pizza Kitchen w/the Paulins and some of the singles :)


The Fiesta Hotel Buffet w/the "Coffee Shop Moms"


Dinner at one of Guam's newest restaurants Ruby Tuesday's w/the Moon's


Lonestar w/Tana and Karen


Jamaican Grill with some of the greatest friends in the world!


Dinner at Calientes w/the Taylor's (Annabel above) and friends




Jet-skiing with Tana, Mike, Jo, and John

As you can see, I ate ALOT. I'm sure I gained some weight, but I also got sick when I returned to Korea, so perhaps that helped me lose some of it!

Another huge blessing, Daniel's latest MRI shows no tumors in his brain. Praise the LORD! Thank you to all who have been praying for him!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I LOVE the Coffee Shop Moms! I am glad to see that they are still there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you call Cory, "DEAR???" REALLY????!!!! hahaha