Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jen's Summer Travels

It's a shame, but Cory and I joke about someday getting to travel back to the U.S. TOGETHER. Since I moved to the International School a year and a half ago we have not really had coinciding vacation time. We did go to Taiwan for a week in January, but we have not been able to go the States together since ... Christmas of 07??? Tell me it isn't so!!!

A few of the Larkin ladies out for brunch in celebration of Jenn and RD's engagement!

Anyway, I was able to travel back to the US for RD and Jenn's wedding a few weeks ago. It was so fun to be with them for this special event, get to spend time with family, and meet my nephew for the very first time!

THE cutest nephew ever!

Joining Uncle Bobby and Aunt June in celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary!
Can't miss out on an opportunity to take Grandma out on the 4 wheeler!

Josh with Uncle Gregg, Grandma, and Pup Pup
praying for Josh as he has been deployed to Afghanistan with the Marines August 2010
The ladies decorating for Jenn and RD's wedding reception
Mom and I at the reception

1 comment:

Mark Scott said...

Great pictures and it was good seeing you again. I really enjoyed the time I spent with Josh the Sunday that you had to leave. I am praying for him while he is away. Take care and have a great school year.