Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family News

It has been so long since we kept up regularly with our blog ... and I'm not sure what the excuse is. So much has been happening ... so I'm going to go backwards and start with October.


One of our good friends from Korea came back for a visit. He has been in Canada for about a year and a half or so, now, though he is originally from the U.S. We really enjoyed having Eddy stay with us and the time we got to spend hanging out with him.

About the same time, actually while Eddy was here, I was developing some symptoms that I just couldn't explain. With a guest in the house I just tried to suppress them I suppose, but they wouldn't be ignored.

And then, we figured it out. It was the beginning of a 9-month journey that is due to end (but really another beginning) around June 19, 2011!!! Unplanned, but God-given and ordained (and exciting!), Baby Dyck has been growing and growing and I am now right at 20 weeks pregnant!


We have another dr's visit this coming week and will get some updated pics!

1 comment:

The Olson's said...

SO, SO exciting! Congrats! There is nothing like a precious little one to make a family complete! You two will be great parents. :)