Monday, November 19, 2007

I Just Can't Help Myself!



The last two days here have been so cold! This morning when I went to work it was 22 degrees! I was just sitting here e-mailing a friend that I don't know WHAT we're going to do when it gets really cold. And then, it happened!



Cory was minding his own business watching Kansas City play football. (They are going to lose, but he doesn't know that yet.) And out our huge 10 foot high window I saw . . . SNOW! Huge flakes! I let out a large gasp (which usually scares him because he thinks something is wrong) and ran to the window! We don't have the most scenic view - but I just had to share these pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your updates and pics! Too bad about Cory's recent losses.

Unknown said...

That is super funny. It is really cool that it is snowing there.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you live in times square. It has to be interesting, but I prefer where we kill deer and can see all of the stars at night. Don't forget to turn up the heater. Mark