Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You Can Stop Waiting Now

I know I said I would explain what the picture was from my last post when I got back to Korea, but I ran into some problems. Namely, I am still very unfamiliar with my kickbutt video software, and we ran into a hiccup with the blogging website we use. As you will see, I'm still very unfamiliar with the program and we decided to bypass the website and put the video directly into YouTube. So you'll see it via them. Anyway, enjoy. And if you did actually guess what the machine was before you saw the video, go ahead and give yourself a cookie and a pat on the back. You deserve it. :)



Take care everybody. I hope you had great holidays. It was good to see those of you that we saw. I wish we could have visited longer. Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

OK, I still have no idea what that thing is for.