Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring has arrived!

I loved living on the tropical island of Guam, and I think I speak for both Cory and I when I say we both miss many things about it (friends, students, his bike, my mustang) - but I am certainly enjoying the changing seasons here! Although we both froze through the late fall and winter, the spring weather is upon us and it is beautiful!





Cory and I both are finished our dental work (hallelujah) and are well on our way to totally paying off my college loans (another hallelujah)! Our school schedules are both pretty busy, and we are enjoying Snickers - who is growing like crazy! We regret that we don't get to talk to our families as much as we'd like - but we also trust they check our blog (hint, hint) and know how much we care about and miss them from over here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me hurt in the "Heart of my Bottom" that your not re-connecting with your "fam's"...
:o)

Dwight Witherington