Thursday, May 29, 2008

What do YOU think?

It's been one of those weeks where I keep thinking "I should blog about that" - and then when I finally sit down to blog, I can't think of WHAT to write! So, boring or not, I'll just give you an update on what we've been doing lately.

Snickers is getting bigger and bigger! We don't know how big she will get, but from this pic you can see where she rates in the family!


You can also see that I am wiped out! I don't know why, but it has been quite busy lately. This week I have had almost no office time, which means no prep time at school. The days have been full and then one or the other of us has had something going on every evening so far. Somehow, this week I am booked every afternoon except for 2 hours today. Thus, I brought work home tonight. Cory loves it when I bring work home! This is supposed to be an 8-5 gig . . .


Speaking of Cory, I'm so thankful for him! He is a wonderful husband and we just passed our 10 month mark. Unfortunately neither one of us realize until it's passed. Could someone remind us just before our 1 year anniversary? I'm really worried we're going to forget! It's on a Monday and I think the last week of school for us. Maybe we'll celebrate in August - we should have some vacation time then.

I'll post some new pics in a couple of days . . . so check them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think u guys will forget ur aniversary. Snikers is so cute, and she did get bigger. (In height :-D