Saturday, August 2, 2008

One More Year


Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad! They will celebrate their 36th wedding anniversary this week. It's hard to believe I have lived out of the country for 6 years now, and being SO far away from family doesn't get any easier. But I'm sure that my brothers and I are all thankful for Mom and Dad and wish 36 more wonderful years for them! :)



Today marked the last day of my English Drama Camp. It was quite an experience preparing and pulling it off, as I am not very talented or experienced when it comes to acting. I am not great with a/v stuff but I managed to organize some of the video clips from this week. Check out the "Drama Club" tab on The Nangmin Times, the English webzine I run at my school.

On a different note, Cory and I visited the Korean Immigration office this past week. We have extended our visas for another year and signed new contracts with our current schools. So, we'll have plenty more stories to tell from Korea!

No comments: