Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Are We Spoiled or What?!

Occasionally Cory and I find ourselves "in need" (although that is not always really the case) of something we can't get here in Korea. We will sometimes ask a close friend or family member to help us out and send us a few things. This is what was included in our most recent package:

My good friend, Tana, has been selling me Mary Kay for years and since it is usually pretty lightweight she still sends me things occasionally. That was the original intent of this package. Just after I ordered we found that Cory was out of an essential - deoderant! (He thinks Koreans don't need it because of all the kimchi they eat.) All these other treats were a surprise AND blessing! Thank you, Tana!

1 comment:

Candy said...

What a great surprise. She is a true friend to be treasured!! How long will that last you two? Should I start on another package?