Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us . . .



For our anniversary I wanted Cory to have the opportunity to go golfing. Here in Korea the game of golf is most often played by businessmen - they are either spoiling their clients or being spoiled (or patronized). For the average Joe, it's several hundred dollars for the privilege to play.

Cory has been the only one suffering from the lack of opportunity to golf. I'm terrible, and therefore, don't enjoy playing. I tried my hand at his Christmas gift, the Tiger Woods x-box game. Yup, just continued to prove the fact that I stink at golf.



Here in Korea, Cory and his buddy Eddy have managed to fit in some time at the driving range and even screen golf, a more recently discovered past time.



For our first year anniversary gift I forewent the traditional paper or more modern gift of a clock and went for a few golf necessities and the gift of 18 holes of bliss while on vacation in Australia. It was really a beautiful location and I think although Cory had to play alone while I drove the cart, he was thankful for the opportunity to play again!


Finishing off a hole

Cory loved their grass.

As he finished up the 18th hole he had to
dodge the sprinkler system.

There was supposed to be a croc in this hole,
but we never saw him. Sad.

1 comment:

Candy said...

I think Cory is spoiled.