Thursday, February 19, 2009

This is Daniel. I was gonna put these pics up on yesterday's post, but my fingertips were bleeding at the end of it. So, now that they've healed, I'll update you.



He had a great day today. My mom spent time with him in the morning and I caught up with him in the afternoon. He wanted to play cards and talk like usual. He was pretty easy to understand today, quite different from the day before yesterday.



He boxed with his little Pooh Bear briefly today. He started laughing so hard he almost choked, so we stopped doing that. He was still awake when I left him at 8:30 tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day like today. Thanks everybody for your prayers.



By the way, Pooh Bear is a little stuffed bear, not our dad. He doesn't get cool nicknames like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are good pictures of you guys.