Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Observations

First of all, I want to get your opinion on what you think this is. So take a look at the picture to the right and then leave a comment using the link below this post.

Now, let's get onto some other stuff. We have lots of pics of lots of things for you. And if you're good, next time I'll even put up a video clip for you! Anyhow, let's go. A couple weeks ago I looked down the sidewalk and saw Santa hanging from a noose in the shopping district. As I walked down to mourn for him, I saw another Santa flying straight sideways a little further down the street. I'm not kidding, here's the pics!

Talk amongst yourselves. I'm all verclempt.

Ok, I'm over it. Next we have an ice skating story. Ok, it's not really a story, but we did go ice-skating. An ice-skating rink opened in front of Seoul City Hall on the 6th so Jen and I went down there to check it out. We rented skates and fell repeatedly for an hour all for JUST OVER A DOLLAR!! That's right, we RENTED SKATES! Neither one of us fell. We are surprisingly good skaters. Who knew? Oh, and while we were there a famous Korean lady showed up and everybody took her picture....so....I did too! I'll give you a million Won if you can tell me who she is.


In other news, the Chiefs lost their 7th straight game and are in peril of finishing the season with the lowest winning percentage in my lifetime. If the Chiefs don't win one of their next two games they'll lose 12 games in a season for the first time since 1978. I know, that was only two years before I was born, but almost thirty years ago.

Let's see, Christmas is past here in this Dyck household, but we're gonna go to America and help our families celebrate this week and next. We won't be able to see your comments until the day after Christmas, but don't let that stop you from making them!

Merry Christmas EVERYBODY! Please remember that it's a season for celebration, not a season for stress. Enjoy your families and if you get a bit overwhelmed with what you're doing, just stop doing it! It's more important for you to find pleasure in your relationships during this season. Have an extra conversation instead of making an extra batch of cookies. You'll enjoy yourself much more. Take care everybody. Feliz Navidad Prospero Ano Y Felicidad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O.k. I think the pic is a camera and you have to sit on the back of it to take a picture.


The blog is really cool. After Christmas could you guys tell me what the answer is?

Pam said...

Um, no idea on what that thing is, or who the famous person is. Hurry up and get back!!! Just kidding. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.