Thursday, December 6, 2007

We Did IT!!!

WORLD'S GREATEST COFFEE!! Ok, not really, but it's a funny line anyway. We are pretty pumped tonight, because we took a huge step into becoming Koreans! Check it out!

That's right boys, we ordered pizza!! OVER THE PHONE!!! It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. They just asked for my address and I tried to tell them with my thickest Korean accent. (it's pretty easy, just add an "uh" sound after every consonant and finish every sentence with "yo" or "mida" and you're good to go.)

I am so glad that you could celebrate this moment with us! If you'd like to send congratulatory cards or gifts, you can mail them Dominos-uh, Big-uh Brick-uh Building-uh, Ilsandong-Gu, South-uh Korea-mida. They'll know where to find me-yo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I read all of your comments, does that make me nosy? Enjoy your pizza. As a youth pastor, I have eaten more pizza than I ever thought imaginable. Take care, Mark Scott