Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ode to the Foxy Lady

The epitome of bittersweet. I'm letting go of the love of my last two years tomorrow. As I write this, Jen has her hand on her hip and the look of death in her eyes. She didn't know she had competition. :)

I spent this afternoon scrubbing the bike down and making her look pretty. Tomorrow morning I'm going to take her down to the shop and give her a new chain and grease her axles, and then she's off to her next boyfriend.



I'll miss her, but this is just another step on the road to Korea. Feel free to comment if you want to wish her farewell with me. After today, I have only one girl. That's plenty.

3 comments:

Jenny O said...

I think Jen will bring you much more happiness than that bike ever would or could!! however....I must agree with you...she is a beauty! ;) and I hate to see her leave you like that...breaks my heart all you two have been through, and for her to just so easily vvrrmm vvrrrmm to another man... women!!! ;) best wishes with your new woman! ;)

Shyla said...

she is a beauty cory...but i must say...Jen is WAY better! :) Welcome to the blogging world! I was gonna say you should have been doing one of these the entire time you have been in guam so we "voyeurs" could have been keeping up with you, but i anticipate your "i didn't have anything interesting to blog about until now" response!! Looking forward to seeing your invitations! Hope everything works out with them.

Unknown said...

Mr.Dyck,
i know you will her but Mrs. Dyck is the only girl for you in your life. i hope your not sad because Jen will get mad because you love a motorcycle more than her. (and i hope that's not true)