Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Dyck's go to Guam!! (This is a bigger deal than you think.)

My parents came out here a couple weeks ago and had a great time. I couldn't spend much time with them for a while because we had school work to do until the 26th of May. But let me tell you, we made the most of the last three days they were here! Okay, maybe not, but it was still fun. I'll leave you with a few pics of the fam. Shoot.



Three Dyck Men.



Justin and his son Joshua at Talafofo Falls.



I helped coach the HS Girls Soccer Team this year. We lost in the Quarterfinals.



Parents and us in a Tiki Hut.



Justin, Becca, Joshua Justin Dyck.



Joshua is one of the healthiest babies I've ever seen.



Jonas and Rachel (Macapinlac in December).



Plenty of room for the Holy Spirit.



So my parents renewed their vows while they were out here. Justin got to give Mom away for the wedding.



I got to play "Grow Old With You." I finished with "I've already grown old with you." I was surprised they laughed!



Nate's an awesome friend of mine who marries people for a living. Thanks Nate.



Nothing to say here...



or here...




4 comments:

Jenny O said...

friend - go to slide.com and just do what it says ... you basically build a slide show off of that and it inserts it into your blog... just follow the steps you'll be find! Lookign forward to seeing your next "slide show" on here!! See ya soon!

Shyla said...

www.slide.com
easy as pie!
you family looks great! i can't wait to see them all! justin's family is adorable! i can't believe how much you, your dad and he look alike with your little bald heads! hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cory noce pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I meant Nice pictures and my mom and dad say hello btw.