Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Blessing or A Curse?

This was so funny to me I couldn't resist sharing it -

I was on my way home from work and had to use the bathroom so badly. I avoid the school bathrooms because they are like refrigerators . . . On the other hand, going to a public restroom you have maybe a 50/50 chance of the provision of toilet paper. Take your pick.

I decided to risk it and this is what I found . . .



Blessing, right?! An electric heater IN the stall! I was a little concerned - the cords ran up behind the toilet to the electrical outlet, but I was enamored with the fact that the stall was WARM! Until . . .

I squatted (sorry for the graphic nature) and my blessing almost became a curse. I just about burnt my butt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very funny. My only question is what were you doing with a camera in the bathroom???

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Mark...cameras should go everywhere!
Funny story...DO you have hot crossed buns now?

Anonymous said...

That's funny. And it looks a little cramped. I have thought may times about running hot water into my toilet...that would keep it warm!